Local business supports Town’s next home match day
- Hot Tub World is the match sponsor for Brentford game
- Company to receive several benefits from sponsorship
- Email email@example.com to become a match sponsor
Hot Tub World are the prime sponsors of Huddersfield Town’s latest Sky Bet Championship match against Brentford on Saturday!
Founded in 2001 by John Whiteley, Hot Tub World is now Yorkshire’s longest-established retailer!
Located in Deighton Mills, on Leeds Road in Huddersfield, Hot Tub World are retailers of HotSprings spas, and their services include spa sales, Chemical sales, installation, Hot tub repairs and servicing, chemical training and after care.
The family-run business aim to help customers to buy the right hot tub for them, with a large proportion of sales coming through customer referrals and 5-star trust pilot reviews.
Find out more about them by CLICKING HERE.
By sponsoring the Brentford game, they will receive the following!
- A full match day programme advert
- Their logo on the match centre of htafc.com
- Their logo on the official team sheet
- A post-match message from the Club’s ‘Man of the Match’
- A signed Huddersfield Town shirt delivered to their premises
Sponsorship for Town’s upcoming games is selling fast, so if you’d like to sponsor a future game or find out more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.