VACANCIES WITH IN-STADIUM BETTING OPERATOR BD STADIA
In-stadium betting operator BD stadia is looking to add to its team of part-time cashiers and assistant managers to assist in the processing of fans bets on match day at Huddersfield Town.
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application.
Hours: On match days, three hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Processing cash bets from supporters in football stadiums prior to kick-off
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials /promotions
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter (This is essential)
- Able to converse confidently and clearly
- Proven experience in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Please note that due to gambling commission legislation, this position is only applicable to candidates over the age of 18.
Due to the number of applications received, BD Stadia is only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application where you will need to fill out the online application stating Huddersfield as your preferred club.
Latest Club News
GALLERY: OPEN TRAINING FOR TERRIER MEMBERS9 Hours ago
Jan Siewert invited Terrier Members down to PPG Canalside for training
2019/20 SQUAD NUMBERS CONFIRMED10 Hours ago
Find out which number your favourite player will wear!
FAKE SHIRTS TO RAISE MONEY FOR CHARITY!11 Hours ago
Auctions of fake shirts will run until Friday 26 July 2019