VACANCY: BUSINESS SUPPORT ASSISTANT
As the Huddersfield Town Foundation continues to grow and develop, it seeks to appoint a committed Business Support Assistant to provide administrative support across the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Business Support, in this role you will provide a comprehensive business support service to the Senior Leadership Team and other members of staff.
CLICK HERE to find out more.
For a full job description and person specification, please CLICK HERE.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Sunday 2 December 2018.
VACANCIES WITH IN-STADIUM BETTING OPERATOR BD STADIA
In-stadium betting operator BD stadia is looking to add to its team of part-time cashiers and assistant managers to assist in the processing of fans bets on match day at Huddersfield Town.
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application.
Hours: On match days, three hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Processing cash bets from supporters in football stadiums prior to kick-off
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials /promotions
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness.
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter (This is essential)
- Able to converse confidently and clearly
- Proven experience in customer service and cash handling
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Please note that due to gambling commission legislation, this position is only applicable to candidates over the age of 18.
Due to the number of applications received, BD Stadia is only able to contact those who are successful. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application where you will need to fill out the online application stating Huddersfield as your preferred club.
Latest Club News
MARBELLA DAY FOUR: INTENSE AND COMPETITIVE MATCHESJust now
See all the best bits from Town’s final training session in Marbella
‘MOMENT IN TIME’ EXHIBITION AHEAD OF BRIGHTON GAMEJust now
Jude Palmer ‘Moment in Time’ exhibition
MARBELLA DAY THREE: ONE TOUCH FOOTBALL AND SHOOTING DRILLS15 November 2018
Full gallery and #HTTV coverage from Town’s third day in Marbella