OTM Lottery helps to fund the Academy’s matches abroad
- Chance to win more money in the OTM Lottery
- Promotions Department helps fund the Town Academy
- OTM Agents are also required
You can now win BIGGER prizes through Huddersfield Town’s On The Move Lottery!
The On The Move Lottery prize money has been restructured giving Huddersfield Town fans the chance to win more money every Tuesday!
There is still the chance to win the jackpot £1,000 prize, but now you can win £100, £50, £25 and £10 too.
Starting this Tuesday (30 July 2019), the following prizes will be available in the On The Move Lottery:
1 x £1,000 jackpot winner
3 x £100 winners
4 x £50 winners
10 x £25 winners
25 x £10 winners
That means just £1 gives you 10 chances of winning a share of £2,000, alongside the chance at the Rollover Jackpot of £250 which could rise to as much as £25,000!
The On The Move draw takes place every Tuesday and costs just £1 to enter.
All the money collated through the On The Move Lottery, the Blue & White Foundation and Golden Gamble helps fund the Academy, specifically to help the Young Terriers to afford accommodation for their games home & abroad.
Huddersfield Town’s Promotions Department is also looking for OTM Agents!
On The Move agents are wanted to sell lottery tickets to family, friends & work colleagues with the opportunity to earn free Huddersfield Town match day tickets, Season Cards and more.
Ticket sellers would be asked to sell as many tickets as they can each week and the more they sell the more benefits they can pick up!
Find out how you can benefit from joining the team:
- 10% commission on all sales you make
- 10% bonus when one of your customers wins £1,000
- Sell 15 tickets per week and receive free match ticket to every other home league game
- Sell 25 tickets per week and receive a free Season Card
- Recruit 10 members in first week and receive a free gift
- Donation of signed merchandise for fundraising events
Over the age of 16 and want to become one of the team? Join by contacting any of the details below: