Book your festive fayre for December
- Festive fayre on offer at PPG Canalside in December
- Available between 1 and 18 December 2015
- Download the full menu and book now
PPG Canalside will once again offer a festive fayre at lunchtimes in December.
On Monday to Friday lunchtimes from 1 to 18 December 2015 inclusive, you and your friends can enjoy a three course meal for just £14.95 per person.
There is a choice of starters including Crayfish & Flaked Salmon Cocktail, mains including a Traditional Festive Turkey dinner and dessert including Boozy Christmas Pudding. There are vegetarian options as well. Each diner will also get a Christmas cracker!
The festive fayre is also available in the evenings to groups of over 30. Please call 01484 537720 for available dates.
All meals have to be pre-chosen and a deposit of £5 per person (non-refundable) at least one week before your meal; please click HERE to download a PDF of the menu and booking form.
PPG Canalside is the training complex for Huddersfield Town First Team and its Academy and is situated on Leeds Road, 1 ½ miles from the town centre on the A62. It has ample free parking and a fully licenced bar.
To make your reservation simply call 01484 537720 or call in to PPG Canalside, 509 Leeds Road, HD2 1YJ.
Full Christmas Fayre menu:
- Hog Roasted Pork & Apple Terrine
- A rich pate with tender pieces of roasted pork, apple and sage accompanied by toasted ciabatta fingers & red onion chutney
- Seasoned Vegetable Soup
- A warming bowl of fresh seasonal vegetable soup topped with croutons & served with an individual warm tin loaf
- Crayfish & Flaked Salmon Cocktail
- Juicy crayfish & flaked salmon fillet on a bed of fresh salad leaf & finished with a velvety sauce & paprika dusting
- Traditional Festive Turkey
- Slices of home roasted turkey served with sage & onion stuffing, pigs in blankets & pan gravy
- Home Roasted Locally Reared Beef
- Selected cuts of locally reared & butchered beef from our friends at Haigh’s Farm Shop, served with homemade Yorkshire pudding & a rich roasting pan gravy
- Fillet of Salmon
- Salmon fillet smothered in a creamy stilton & broccoli sauce.
- Vegetarian options available
All our meals are served with honey roasted peppered parsnips, crispy roast potatoes, new potatoes, sprouts & buttered baby carrots.
- Baked New York Style Cheesecake
- Topped with seasoned fruit compote
- Traditional Boozy Christmas Pudding
- A brandy soaked pudding enveloped in a rich smooth brandy sauce
- Ice Cream Bombe
- Chocolate ice cream surrounds a decadent soft chocolate filling finished with a crispy chocolate shell & crushed almonds