Details from the latest Patrons meeting of the season
Four senior staff members from the Huddersfield Town Academy met members of the Patrons Club in its latest meeting of the 2014/15 season at PPG Canalside on Thursday night.
Academy Manager Mark Lillis; Professional Development Coaches Tony Carss and Leigh Bromby and Lead Academy Goalkeeping Coach Ian Bennett took centre stage in PPG Canaside’s Radcliffe Suite last evening.
Hosted by Town’s Club Ambassador Andy Booth, topics covered include player recruitment from the local area and other clubs; the current crop of Academy scholars progressing to the First Team and making decisions on the futures of young footballers. Mark also revealed what he’d be doing if he hadn’t made a career out of football!
Would you like to be in the audience at the next Patrons meeting? You can be – simply join the club today!
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off a home/away shirt, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership Card
- Priority ticketing for big home and away games
- Entry into ‘An Audience with’ events at PPG Canalside
- £5 off the 2014/15 home or away shirt
- Free joining gift: choose from tie, boxed pen, cufflinks, scarf, brooch or pin badge *
- New, improved bi-annual ‘Terrier’ newsletter posted to your door
- Monthly draw for two members to each win a signed, framed Team photo
All this for £12.50 a quarter (£50 a season) with all proceeds to the Huddersfield Town Academy
To join the Patrons for the 2014/15 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123
and we will send you a standing order form; alternatively, click HERE
to join online.