Join the Club’s School Partnership scheme now!
Town’s School Partnership is a free scheme for education establishments in West Yorkshire.
The scheme currently features 50 schools who are regularly receiving cash back from ticket sales, coaching sessions and player visits.
Town’s School Partnership Facts
• Since 2012 over £7,500 was returned to schools as part of the Schools Partnership cash back system
• More than 4,574 children and their families attended a home game during the 2012/13 season
• Club Ambassador Andy Booth and First Team players made regular visits during the season to School Partners
• Over 600 hours of coaching were given to Schools Partners by the Club’s Football in the Community qualified coaches in 2012
• Rewards given to School Partners last season included doing a lap of honour at half-time, being official flag wavers as the team’s come out, receiving signed merchandise and match tickets (for pupil rewards or fundraising)
What schools receive
• Set player appearances throughout the season
• School Partnership plaque
• Cash back for your school on all match day tickets sold (selected matches)
• Entry to School Partnership Football competitions
• One contact point with designated Schools Partnership co-ordinator
• Football in the Community coaching
• Entry to educational, non-football competitions such as David Brown Go-Kart Challenge
• Discounted match day tickets in the Family Stand (selected matches)
• Rewards for the school selling the highest amount of tickets
• Club Ambassador Assembly
Huddersfield Town Chairman Dean Hoyle said:
“Being a local man brought up in Morley and educated in Heckmondwike within the Yorkshire education system, and now Chairman of the Football Club, I can appreciate the important role sport can play in education and the development of young people.
“As a child growing up I have to admit that my attention and determination levels fluctuated at school but there was one topic which constantly excited me, in my case it was sport.
“Now as a proud parent and involved in football I see the positive role sport can play and with the uncertainty regarding funding in schools across the board, I am making it our aim to ensure we do all we can to give a helping hand.
“Our Schools Partnership is how we as a Club can help your school FREE of charge and how by working together everyone can succeed.”
If you are interested in joining the Huddersfield Town Schools Partnership scheme contact Rachel Taylor on 01484 484 113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org