Reporting to the Commercial Manager and Commercial Director, the Club needs a Hospitality and Event coordinator to cover for a current employee that is about to begin maternity leave.
Job Title: HOSPITALITY AND EVENT (H&E) COORDINATOR
Position and reporting line: Tracy Nelson (Commercial Manager) and Sean Jarvis (Commercial Director)
Purpose of role: To provide a professional point of contact and a comprehensive administrative, customer service clerical support service for events and hospitality both match day and non-matchday
Key relationships: Internal – Hospitality and events staff and wider commercial team. External – Customers, Sponsors of the Club, KSDL, Stadium Caterer
Overview: Support the organization, preparation and running of hospitality for Home First Team Match days and Commercial Events.
Key Tasks: To include:
• Weekly Sales Figures
• Answering telephones and dealing with customer enquiries
• Written sales confirmations to client, including sales invoice for payment and what is included in their package for commercial and advertising.
• Processing of payments
• Commercial hospitality Match Day ticket issuing – ticket wallet with tickets, car parking menu, directions and itinerary
• Programme details – organize copy and pictures for sponsors gallery, liaise with client for sponsor logos and Match Sponsor full page advert for insertion in the programme
• Match day co-ordination – match day brief, table plans, catering numbers, room set up, ordering match day flowers; booking White Rose Club entertainment
• Post-match – organize photos to be uploaded onto commercial website, sponsor photos to be printed and presented in a folder for signing and posting or delivery by Tracy Nelson
• Renewals – WRC organize brief for production of leaflet,
• Issue contracts for private boxes, along with invoicing procedures
• Player Sponsorship – confirmations, logos and messages for insertion in the programme; logos for inclusion under player profile on website; organize Canalside lunch with players, manager and coaching staff
• H&E stories placed on ‘Official Website’ to be uploaded on the commercial website
• Cover for Tracy Nelson when on leave
• Event planning – liaise with Tracy Nelson re dates; brief for flyers, posters and CRM promotional literature
• Event co-ordination – Co-ordinate all aspects of events from start to finish – menus, room layouts, AV equipment, liaise with client re logos and editorial for event programmes; liaise with sponsors for event organization; room plans, attend events; confirmations with details of package and invoice; ticket issue, payments
- Ladies Lunch
- Sporting Dinner
- Golf Day
- Awards Dinner
• Attendances on match days – ensure room set up correct, deal with ticket issues and collections; organize sponsors mementos; complete running order for commercial requirements; staff wages; work with team to ensure sponsors benefits fulfilled.
• Match day return figures
Partner events – as required based on above event co-ordination for example:
Partner event initiatives – may be required to work as part of a working group on specific initiatives; issue tickets for events.