Get involved and get active!
Has Yorkshire’s and GB’s cycling achievements in the Olympic's inspired you to get on your bike?
Join like-minded people as part of the Huddersfield Town Cycle Club, a Club set up last year after the success of the ‘Pedal for Pounds’ bike rides.
Based out of Canalside, it is as much about taking in the social aspect of joining the Club as it is about seeing the best that Yorkshire can offer in terms of cycle routes, including family friendly ones.
The HTCC is the brainchild of Martyn Bolt, the routemaster for the last two ‘Pedal for Pound’ bike rides, and offers a very reasonably yearly adult (£30), child (£15) and family membership (£60 for 2 adults and 2 children) price, which also includes:
- Canalside membership
- Third party insurance when cycling
- Discounts at local cycle shops
- Organised rides throughout the year for all levels of cyclist
- Cycle safety sessions throughout year
- Mechanical and maintenance courses
- Cycle tours and challenges throughout England
- Access to specially designed HTCC cycle clothing, accessories and merchandise
For further info or to join click HERE