Huddersfield Town 2022/23 Season Cards are now back on sale!
Thinking of joining us for the 2022/23 Season?
Supporters will get the best value for money purchasing a 2022/23 Season Card rather than paying match day prices.
Adults - £350
Under 23s* - £199
Under 18s* - £169
Under 16s* - £139
Under 11s* - £59
*Age as at 1 September 2022. Prices for all home areas excluding hospitality.
We expect demand to be high, so please secure your place as soon as you can – with the easiest method of doing so online.
How To Buy
Online – CLICK HERE
Over The Phone – Please call 01484 960 606 during opening hours
In Person – Visit the Stadium Ticket Office during opening hours
Huddersfield Town prides itself on premier hospitality with a true Yorkshire feel.
The Club offers a wide range of options for both individuals and businesses alike, whether it is impressing a client, celebrating an occasion or just enjoying some true Yorkshire Hospitality.
Our dedicated team will be on hand to ensure your whole experience is enjoyable, allowing you to sit back and soak up the action.
For full details of our Seasonal Hospitality, please contact email@example.com or call 01484 960 612.
I’M A BLUE & WHITE MEMBER - HOW DO I GET MY DISCOUNT?
The renewal price for Blue & White members will be amended online to reflect their £5 discount.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY 2022/23 SEASON CARD?
If you were a season card holder for 2021/22 season, your new 2022/23 access will be added to your existing card – you do not need a new one unless you have moved seats or changed age band.
Next season’s Season Card(s) can be uploaded on to your smartphone and can be stored in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. If you would like this for your phone, please contact the Ticket Office in the summer. You will, if you prefer, be able to collect a physical Season Card from the Ticket Office; more information about this will be released in July.
For more information how to download your digital Season Card, please CLICK HERE.
WHY ARE THE AGE-BANDS FOR SEASON CARDS ONLY?
To implement the different age-bands on a match day would be very difficult to do as we would need proof of age. The match day age bands mirror the academic years, so for instance, there is no longer an under-8 price but an under-11 price to incorporate all Primary School-aged supporters.
IS THERE AN OPTION TO PAY MONTHLY?
Yes, we use a company called V12 Finance – CLICK HERE for full details. Please note that applications for finance must be made before Thursday 30 June 2022; after this time, we cannot accept applications.
CAN I RENEW/PURCHASE MY DISABLED SEASON CARD ONLINE?
Yes, but you will need to ensure that your Companion account is linked as a ‘family and friends’ member on your ticketing account.
I HAVE NEVER USED THE WWW.ETICKETING.CO.UK/HUDDERSFIELDTOWN/ WEBSITE. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PURCHASE ONLINE?
If you are a current Season Card Holder who has never purchased online, you must activate your account using your existing Client Reference Number.
It is important to activate your account using your current Season Card details as this will enable you to access your 2022/23 Season Card renewal information.
To activate your account:
1. Click ‘Sign-In’ and ‘activate it now’.
2. Enter the client reference number registered to your Season Card and your surname.
3. Click ‘Find My Account’.
4. Enter a new password in the box at the top of the form.
5. Check the details in the form are correct and then click ‘Save details’.
6. You will then be able to login in using your Client Reference Number and password.
CAN I RENEW OR PURCHASE OTHER SEASON CARDS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS?
If you are paying in full for somebody else, you can complete the process on their behalf.
In order to do this, the other Season Card(s) must be activated, networked with your account, and set up for you to 'manage' the tickets in the Account Management section of your e-ticketing account.
1. Make sure that all of the season card customer numbers are activated. Please see above for how to activate an account.
2. You need make sure that all of the Season Card accounts are networked. Please see above for how to network accounts.
3. Click on 'My Account' in the top right-hand corner of the screen and click on 'Network' under the 'Account Management' heading
4. Click on the Season Card Holder that you want to purchase the ticket for and click 'edit' on the option that states ' I can ASSIGN tickets to'. You need to tick the 'I can MANAGE tickets for' option and click 'send request'.
5. After sending the request to manage tickets for another account you need to login to the other account if you have access to it to be able to accept the request to manage the tickets.
6. Once you are set up to manage tickets for other Season Card Holders you can then purchase tickets on their behalf.
I HAD A CAR PARK PASS IN THE 2021/22 SEASON - CAN I STILL RENEW THIS?
Yes. You can renew this in the same way as your season card.
If there are any questions on car parking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your client reference number and a telephone number for us to call you back.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUERY NOT MENTIONED HERE.
Please contact email@example.com for any further queries.