First cohort of Huddersfield Town’s Terrier Squad is almost full!
- Sign up your junior club to be founder members of Terrier Squad!
- Free package developed in conjunction with Huddersfield JFL
- Aim to build stronger relationships between Junior Clubs, Schools and HTAFC
The Terrier Squad is all ready to go for 2023/24 – so don’t let your Junior Club miss out!
The Terrier Squad package has been designed for youngsters in junior sports clubs in and around our area, opening up lots of exciting connections and offers.
We have a handful of spots left, so the advice is to sign your club up as soon as possible to be included as founder members.
Terrier Squad is not exclusive to Junior Football Clubs; we are welcoming applications from any junior clubs; this could be Judo, Cricket and Boxing Clubs for instance.
The package is free of charge for Junior Clubs to join but requires a promise of support from the Club.
Group Sales Executive Lisa Bottomley commented:
“Since we launched Terrier Squad, the response has been incredible from Junior Clubs. Even at this early stage, we have started to work with the Clubs this season to give benefits to the teams, and this is only the very beginning.
“It’s so important that we keep the links between the Junior Clubs and the Club strong so that the next generation of fans can come and watch the Terriers. To get the kids to the Stadium watching live sport rather than watching it on screens is really important to us, and this experience has a host of other benefits like social skills, confidence and interaction.
“My advice is for any junior club who is unsure about how Terrier Squad works to get in touch, or pop down to meet me.”
The benefits of your club joining the Terrier Squad:
- Your club is named as a Terrier Squad Member
- Digital graphic to display on your Junior Club’s website
- Option for discounted tickets to selected HTAFC games throughout the season
- Option of an annual Stadium Tour of the John Smith’s Stadium
- Entry into exclusive Terrier Squad competitions across the season
- Opportunity to apply for two signed items over the season for your club to use for raffle/auction prizes
- A personalised player video message from a member of the HTAFC First Team Squad; this could be for your Christmas party, the start or end of the season, or ahead of a big game.
- Dedicated Terrier Squad fixtures which will include discounted tickets, plus your Club logo on the LED Boards, big screen, in the match day programme and on the LED displays in the Ticket Office windows.
- Opportunity to apply for the Guard of Honour at home fixtures (subject to availability)
- Exclusive Open Evening and a tour behind the scenes around the facilities at the Millers Oils High Performance Complex
- Opportunity for your coaches to take part in Development CPD sessions
Our ask of the Junior Clubs:
- A commitment to work in partnership with HTAFC.
- Your help to promote selected HTAFC games by way of social media, parent newsletters and communication platforms used within the Club and League.
- Help to promote packages to parents of specific age groups (e.g., Terrier 7s).
Our new Terrier Squad will also encompass schools, with a campaign in the summer for primary schools to sign up, with a view of these starting in September 2023, in line with the new academic year.
For further information, or to express your Club or School’s interest in joining, please email Group Sales Executive Lisa Bottomley at firstname.lastname@example.org.