Become a Blue & White member and see your child walk out with the team!
- Become a Blue & White Member
- Junior B&W Members could be a mascot on a match day
- Availabilities for mascots at both home and away games
Become a Blue & White Member and give your Young Terrier the best possible experience of match days at the John Smith’s Stadium and away fixtures.
Our fixtures for the 2023/24 Sky Bet Championship season will be released on Thursday 22 June, so if you’re already a Blue & White and would like your child to be added to the mascot list, or alternatively like to join the Members Club, you can do so by emailing email@example.com or calling 01484 960 697.
If your child has already been a home mascot and would like the opportunity to do it at an away game next season, again email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01484 960 697. Away clubs only allow one visiting mascot, so these spaces are limited and will require you to purchase your own match tickets and wear the Huddersfield Town chosen kit for the allocated fixture.
Joining the Blue & White Members Club gives your Town supporting children and grandchildren under the age of 16 FREE Membership, here are more perks of joining Blue & White Membership Club:
- Mascot opportunities for both home and away games
- Higher priority for both high-demand away games and Cup fixtures
- Exclusive signed birthday cards from the players for your Junior B&W Members
- Junior meet the players signing day
- 12-16-year-olds Player of the Month competition to meet your chosen player