Initial game postponed on Saturday 21 January due to frozen pitch
- Blackpool (A) rearranged for Tuesday 7 February, 7.45pm
- Initial staging postponed at weekend due to frozen pitch
- Full information on tickets below
Our rearranged Sky Bet Championship away game at Blackpool has been rearranged for Tuesday 7 February 2023, 7.45pm kick-off at Bloomfield Road.
The original fixture was postponed at the weekend due to a froze¬n pitch and, following discussions between the EFL and both clubs, the new date has now been confirmed.
EFL regulations dictate that rearranged fixtures must be played at the first available date, as this keeps any future gaps in the schedule available in case of further required changes or rearrangements.
- If you had a ticket for the original date and still want to attend, you can use your original ticket to gain entry to the rearranged fixture.
- If you had a ticket for the original date but now cannot attend the rearranged date, please let the Ticket Office know as soon as possible. You will be refunded, and it will allow us to sell your ticket to a fellow Town fan.
- If you didn’t have a ticket for the original date but now want to attend the rearranged game, we will put any returned seats on sale in person, via 01484 960 606 and online at htafc.com/tickets as we receive them. This will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Prices: All prices will remain the same for this fixture = £29 Adults, £25 Seniors, £25 18-21 Years Old, £13 Under 18s, £9 Under 12s. Disabled supporters should pay thier relevant price class.
- Please note: Supporters who have paid via cash or cheque will need to contact the Ticket Office to process their refund.