Help us to make sure your information is correct on Ticketmaster
- Fans asked to ensure all personal information is correct
- Make sure you can receive information about upcoming Season Cards
- Find out how to update your data below
A polite reminder for Season Card Holders to make sure you can log onto your E-Ticketing account, as well as ensuring all of your information is correct.
Ahead of the launch of 2023/24 Season Cards, the Club are asking all current Season Card Holders to make sure that all of your personal data on Ticketmaster’s E-Ticketing platform is correct, to ensure updates and information will go to your current email address and house address.
If your name, email address, home address or phone number has changed recently, or you are not sure and would like to check your details, here is a step-by-step guide on updating your data:
1. Make sure you can log onto your E-Ticketing account – CLICK HERE
2. Click on the profile button at the top right of the page
3. Click View Account Menu
4. Open Account Management
5. Follow onto your Account Details page
6. If everything is correct just log out, but if something needs changing then click 'Edit’ and make any amends
Your personal data needs to be correct in order for you to receive Season Card information. If you are a current season card holder, please do not try to create new accounts in your name; the best advice is to contact the Ticket Office who can help to reset passwords or confirm the email address that your account is linked to.
If you’re struggling with any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message @htafchelp on Twitter.