Huddersfield Town form partnership with FSA backed charity Pledgeball
- Town partner with Pledgeball
- Pledgeball promote sustainability
- Find out more about Pledgeball by CLICKING HERE
We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with the Football Supporters’ Association backed charity, Pledgeball. The partnership will also give fans the chance to win a signed ball and match tickets!
Pledgeball gives fans the opportunity to take actions – big or small – to promote sustainability with a competitive twist. Town fans can show their support by making pledges (like using public transport or a reusable cup) that will improve the local environment. Making a pledge helps the Club climb the Pledgeball League Table.
The idea is simple: the group of fans who have pledged to save the most carbon emissions by midnight on match day will see their club win the Pledgeball fixture and climb the league table.
Pledge here for your chance to win and to help the Terriers climb the league table.
Supported by HTSA, who led Huddersfield to place 3rd in the Pledgeball League 21/22, we’ll be giving our fans the opportunity to make a difference as we look to build on last year’s strong debut. This year we want to see if we can bring the Pledgeball League honours to Yorkshire.
Commenting on the new partnership, Pledgeball founder Katie Cross said:
“Judging by last season’s performance, led by the brilliant HTSA, I see Huddersfield fans making a huge impact and challenging to take the Pledgeball League title from current holders Bristol City.”
The impact the Terriers fans could have is significant:
- If every fan in the stadium reduced their washing machine to 30 degrees, it would save the same amount of emissions as taking 960 cars off the road
- If every fan in the stadium reduced their shower time to 5 minutes, it would be equivalent to taking 1,600 cars off the road
- If all of Town’s Twitter followers draft-proofed their homes, it would have the same effect as taking 6,200 cars off the road
Find out more about Pledgeball and the full initiative by CLICKING HERE!