Huddersfield Town to be broadcast twice by Sky Sports across Easter Bank Holiday weekeend
- QPR and Middlesbrough matches on Good Friday and Easter Monday selected for broadcast
- Both matches will now kick off at altered times
- Sky Bet Championship matches to be broadcast on Sky Sports
Town’s upcoming Sky Bet Championship fixtures across the 2022 Easter Bank Holiday weekend at home to Queens Park Rangers and away against Middlesbrough have been selected for feature broadcast by Sky Sports.
As a result, the home match against QPR will now kick off at the later time of 5.30pm on Good Friday, 15 April 2022, with Middlesbrough away moving to the earlier time of 12.30pm, whilst remining on Easter Monday, 18 April 2022 at the Riverside Stadium.
- Huddersfield Town vs Queens Park Rangers, Friday 15 April 2022, 5.30pm
- Middlesbrough vs Huddersfield Town, Monday 18 April 2022, 12.30pm
These are the latest in a series of Town fixtures selected for live broadcast, with away matches against Preston, West Bromwich Albion and Millwall shown by Sky Sports in recent weeks, with our home fixture against Luton Town and away trip Hull City already selected across April.
Up to and including our away fixture with Middlesbrough, this will mean that 12 of Town's last 20 Sky Bet Championship fixtures have been exclusively selected for broadcast by Sky Sports, with decisions on the remaining matches against Barnsley, Coventry City and Bristol City to be made at later dates.
For a full breakdown of the EFL's Domestic Broadcast Agreement with Sky Sports and a list of their TV Selection Dates going forward, please CLICK HERE.