Free match day programmes at every home game this season
- ‘The Terrier’ is back on Saturday 18 September 2021
- Match day programme will be free to fans in 2021/22
- 28-page edition available on a first come, first served basis
Huddersfield Town’s match day programme, The Terrier, is free to every supporter on a first come, first served basis when football returns to the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday!
Match day programmes will be free for supporters at every home game during the 2021/22 season, which has been made possible through the support of advertisers.
The regular 28-page programme includes notes from Head Coach Carlos Corberán and Chairman Phil Hodgkinson, as well as the lowdown on Saturday’s opponents Nottingham Forest.
Thousands of copies will be available at Saturday’s game on a first come, first served basis from the following points:
- Core Stand – as you pass through the Turnstiles
- Fantastic Media Stand - as you pass through the Turnstiles
- Chadwick Lawrence Stand North entrance – between the turnstiles and the Stand
- Chadwick Lawrence Stand South entrance – at the bottom of the stairs
- Magic Rock Brewing Stand Home Area – as you pass through the Turnstiles
- Magic Rock Brewing Stand Away Area – as you pass through the Turnstiles
FanKlappers will also be available from these points!
A limited number of programmes will be available online from shop.htafc.com after the conclusion of the match, although please note that you will be charged for postage.
The Terriers are back in action on Saturday 18 September 2021, when they welcome Nottingham Forest to the John Smith's Stadium. Buy your ticket now!