Midfielder wins Blue & White Foundation’s top accolade
- Jonathan Hogg named Blue & White Foundation Player of the Year
- Supporters voted the midfield general as the winner
- John Chapman and Charlie Sykes were the lucky winners
Blue & White Foundation members have voted Jonathan Hogg as Huddersfield Town’s Player of the Year!
The midfielder won the top accolade, beating Lewis O’Brien to the prize!
Hoggy has been virtually ever-present for the Terriers this season, captaining the side for the majority of the campaign.
The midfield general has averaged just under two tackles, interceptions and clearances per game. Alongside this, his pass succession rate was 86%!
He also scored his first goal for the Club in over four and a half years, bagging in a defeat against AFC Bournemouth.
John Chapman from Fartown and nine-year-old Charlie Sykes from Huddersfield voted for the midfielder and were randomly drawn out to win a replica signed shirt and a signed team photo!
The Promotions Department would like to thank all fans for their fantastic support during a challenging season.
All the money generated from the £2 a week that Blue & White Foundation members pay goes straight to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
Here are some further benefits for BWF members:
- During Covid-19 the On the Move prize money is reduced to a share of £850 plus rollover that increases from £50 each week
- Week 52 Jackpot of £20,000 plus 10 x £500 runner up prizes
- £5 off your Season Card
- 10% off all retail merchandise every Tuesday
- Player of the Month competition to meet your chosen player
- Exclusive limited edition offers
Junior BWF benefits:
- Exclusive birthday card from the players
- 12 to 16-year-old Player of the Month competition
- Monthly prize draws
- Junior yearly Fun Day to meet the players