Local business supports Town’s next home match day
- Absolute Warehouse Services is the match sponsor for Birmingham City game
- Company to receive several benefits from sponsorship
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to become a match sponsor
Absolute Warehouse Services are the prime sponsors of Huddersfield Town’s latest Sky Bet Championship match against Birmingham City on Tuesday evening!
A long-time supporter of the Club, Absolute Warehouse Services is a leading 3rd party Warehouse, Storage and Ancillary services company dealing with numerous local, national and international businesses since the early 1990s.
With everything going on in the world currently that is having an immediate impact on business’s, obviously Covid-19 and not forgetting Brexit, Absolute are offering a free Warehouse Efficiency Audit, the audit will give insight to their current warehousing provision and help introduce ways in which this could be improved whether internally or using a 3PL. The focus is to inevitably save the customer time and more importantly, money.
Absolute confidence and peace-of-mind are the hallmarks of their business. They provide customers with a complete warehousing service that is completely reliable and tailored to their needs and budgets. Nothing short of Absolute.
Find out more about them by CLICKING HERE.
By sponsoring the Birmingham City game, they will receive the following!
- A full match day programme advert
- Their logo on the match centre of htafc.com
- Their logo on the official team sheet
- A post-match message from the Club’s ‘Man of the Match’
- A signed Huddersfield Town shirt delivered to their premises
Sponsorship for Town’s upcoming games is selling fast, so if you’d like to sponsor a future game or find out more information, please email email@example.com.