Easiest way to register your bubble in using the online Ticket Office
- Town Season Card Holders can now register their bubble
- Preparations in place for the return to the John Smith’s Stadium
- Please register your support bubble as soon as possible
In preparation for supporters eventually returning to the John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield Town is asking Season Card Holders to register their support bubbles!
By registering your support bubble, it will allow the Club to seat you with up to five additional Season Card holders providing they are from the same household or bubble as you.
Every Season Card Holder who wishes to attend a game MUST register their bubble even if they want to attend on their own.
We will not be able to permit any Season Card Holders who have not gone through this stage first.
How do I register a support bubble?
1. Firstly CLICK HERE to download and read the Club’s Code of Contact for the return of supporters.
2. To register CLICK HERE to go to the Club’s Online Ticket Office
3. Once logged in, please click ‘Match Tickets’ and then ‘Buy Tickets’
4. Select ‘Apply for Tickets’ on the ‘Register Your Bubble’ game as shown below
5. Once selected, the Ticket Office will automatically assign one ticket application against your name. You can then add other members by selecting them from your network of friends and family (up to five people).
6. If you want to add someone who isn’t in your network, then you can add them by selecting the ‘search outside your network’ option (shown below).
7. You will then be asked for their surname and client reference number, which can be found on your Season Cards.
8. Once you have selected your family or friends into your support bubble, please select your first preference as either general admission or accessibility seating. You do not need to pick a second preference.
9. You will then have to answer four questions. You must do this for your support bubble to be accepted. Failure to do this will result in the application being unsuccessful.
10. You will be asked to acknowledge the terms & conditions and also to accept that you have read and agree to the code of conduct.
11. After this has been done you will receive a bubble registration email confirming you have successfully registered.
Supporters who select accessibility seating as their preferred option will be contacted by the Ticket Office to arrange the necessary ticketing and parking arrangements.
If a supporter requires a personal assistant, then they must register them at the time of their application.
How will the Club decide which supporters can watch Town at the John Smith’s Stadium?
Once we are allowed fans back into the ground, then we will run a ballot, which will randomly select which Season Card Holder bubbles can return in-line with the number of seats we have available.
All Season Card Holders that are unsuccessful in the first ballot, will be put in the draw for the second ballot, the third ballot and so on until every Season Card holder who wishes to attend has had chance to do so.
Will I use my Season Card to gain entry into the Stadium?
When fans can return to the John Smith’s Stadium, then they will be provided with a digital ticket (for their mobile phone) or a print at home ticket. If you do not have access to any of these methods then you must contact the Ticket Office at email@example.com once you receive the email confirming you have been successful in the ballot.
How will I know if I’m successful?
Supporters who are successful in the ballot will receive an email confirmation of this when the ballot is drawn. The lead client (supporter who made the application) will receive all the tickets for their party to either print at home or download to their Apple Wallets or Google Pay App.
If one person is successful in the ballot, then all the Season Card Holders who have applied within that support bubble will be successful and you will all be sat together.
Where will I be sat?
General admission seating will be in the Core Stand Lower Tier or the Abzorb Stand. Supporters won’t be able to choose their seats, or which stands they are in.
What if I live in a Tier 3 area? Can I still attend?
All Season Card Holders can apply to come to games but if their area remains in a Tier 3 postcode when we can welcome fans back, they will not be able to attend.
What if I don’t use the online system?
You can call the Ticket Office on 01484 960 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your account online ready.
What if it won’t let me apply for tickets but I am a Season Card holder?
Firstly, check the client reference number on your online account to see if it matches with your Season Cards. You can do this by clicking ‘my account’ in the top right-hand corner of the ticketing page. If this doesn’t match the client reference from your Season Card then please email email@example.com and a member of the Ticket Office will get back to you.
What if I am a hospitality Season Card holder?
Please don’t enter the ballot, Tracy Nelson will be making contact with you for your applications or alternatively, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.