Free digital match day programme for Huddersfield Town Season Card Holders
- Season Card Holders to receive a digital programme
- Digital programme produced for Town’s game against Stoke City
- Follow the instructions below to redeem your digital programme
Huddersfield Town Season Card Holders can download their interactive digital match day programme ahead of the Club’s game against Stoke City!
The digital version of ‘The Terrier’ will be available to supporters through their online Ticket Office portal on match day (Saturday 30 January 2021). Season Card Holders will also receive an email from the Club, where they can access the match day programme!
That means that you’ll be able to hear from Phil Hodgkinson, Carlos Corberán and Christopher Schindler, alongside much more!
The Stoke City game is our annual Terriers Together match, so we hope to use this special edition of The Terrier to shine a light on some of the fantastic work we’ve been doing to promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
Equally, Fraizer Campbell discusses how important it is that the Club plays a big role in the community.
Alongside this, we also caught up with former Town and now-Stoke City defender Tommy Smith.
Season Card Holders will also receive an email from the Club, where they can access the match day programme!
Season Card Holders will also be able to gain access to the digital programme by following the below steps:
1. CLICK HERE to log-in to your e-ticketing account.
2. Once you’ve logged-in, click on the ‘Match Tickets’ drop down and click Buy Tickets. Your screen should then look like the example below.
3. Click ‘Select’ on the Digital Match Day Programme and be presented with the page below.
4. Then click the ‘plus’ icon to select one match day programme, then click ‘Find Tickets’.
5. Proceed to the checkout and you will be presented with the below screen.
6. Make sure you agree to the T&Cs and select ‘Complete Purchase’
7. You will then receive an email that contains the link to the match day programme.
8. Click on the link within the email and you can read the digital version of ‘The Terrier’!