Free match day programmes at every home game this season
- All home match day programmes free to fans
- Also available to download on htafc.com
- 28-page edition available on a first come, first served basis
A reminder to supporters that Huddersfield Town’s match day programme, The Terrier, is free to every supporter on a first come, first served basis at match days at the John Smith’s Stadium!
A limited number of programmes will be available online from shop.htafc.com after the conclusion of the match, although please note that you will be charged for postage.
A digital version of the programme can also be found after each game by CLICKING HERE.
INSIDE THE PROGRAMME
The regular 28-page programme includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Carlos Corberan and CEO Mark Devlin
- Lowdown on the opposition
- Historical pieces on Town, including ‘Homegrown Hero’ and ‘On This Day’
- Special features across the season (Rainbow Laces, Kindertag, Remembrance Day)
- Exclusive player interviews
- Fixtures, results, squad lists and officials
- Junior Blue & Whites
As of 2022, a dedicated page for Young Terriers will become a regular part of the programme.
Copies are available on a first come, first served basis from the following points:
- Core Stand – as you pass through the Turnstiles
- Fantastic Media Stand - as you pass through the Turnstiles
- Chadwick Lawrence Stand North entrance – between the turnstiles and the Stand
- Chadwick Lawrence Stand South entrance – at the bottom of the stairs
- Magic Rock Brewing Stand Home Area – as you pass through the Turnstiles
- Magic Rock Brewing Stand Away Area – as you pass through the Turnstiles
FanKlappers will also be available from these points!
FAN MEMORIAL 2021
Town’s Boxing Day fixture against Blackpool will mark the Club’s annual Fan Memorial.
The game will give supporters a chance to remember those who have lost their lives in 2021, with all names and photos to be displayed on the big screen before kick-off and at half-time.
As always, every name that has been put forward will also be printed in The Terrier.