The Stadium Terrier Store re-opens on Monday 12 April 2021
- Special re-opening on Monday 12 April
- Free UK P&P ends on Sunday
- Safety guidance protocols implemented
Huddersfield Town are pleased to announce that its Stadium Terrier Store will re-open on Monday 12 April 2021, as the government allows non-essential retail outlets to open again.
The Terrier Store (situated opposite the entrance to the Stadium Health & Fitness Club) will be open from 10am to 4pm Monday 12 April 2021; this is the only Monday it is open. Afterwards it will then open for a limited period of five days a week; opening hours will be reviewed as more restrictions are lifted.
Monday 12 April 2021: 10am to 4pm
Tuesday to Friday: 10am till 4pm
Saturday: 9am till noon
Sunday & Monday: Closed
There is free parking on Town Avenue car park.
You can start using our free Click & Collect service online now by purchasing your items and then selecting Click & Collect as your delivery option. Please wait until you receive an email to say your order is ready for collection before you come to the Stadium Terrier Store to collect. Browse & Buy HERE for Click & Collect.
We ask that all fans visiting the Stadium Terrier Store to follow the safety guidelines:
- There is a limit to the number of people allowed inside at one time, please wait outside if asked
- Face coverings must be worn
- Please follow the one-way system in place
- Please keep a distance of at least two meters from others outside your social group
- No trying on clothing
- Please pay by card where possible
- At the moment there will be no printing available for pre-bought shirts
A reminder that FREE UK Standard P&P when you spend at least £20 ends at midnight on Sunday 11 April 2021.