Get your ticket to take part in Huddersfield Town’s special draw
- Huddersfield Town launches Euro 2020 draw
- Tickets available for just £1 and you could win £2,020
- You can purchase your tickets online
Huddersfield Town's Euro 2020 draw takes place on Friday 28 May 2021 - and you can get your ticket to be in with a chance of winning the first prize of £2,020!
Tickets are priced at just £1 each and you can get yours online HERE!
You can also purchase them through Town’s Promotions Department or in the Club’s Retail Outlets.
How does it work?
Well, the first 24 tickets drawn out will be randomly assigned one of the qualifying teams for the Euro 2020 tournament.
Then it’s simple, the further your team progresses, the more you will win!
- The winning team will receive £2,020
- £200 for the runner-up
- Losers in the semi-finals get £100 each
- £50 for losing quarterfinalists
- Teams that drop out at the second round get £25
- First round losers take £10
Proceeds from the draw will be invested back into the Huddersfield Town Academy.
Winners will be notified within seven days of the draw date and results will be published on htafc.com.
Should you require any additional tickets or information, please do not hesitate to contact the Promotions Department on 01484 960697 or email email@example.com where a member of staff will be pleased to assist you.