Town are pleased to announce a Season Card finance option
- 2021/22 Season Cards can be purchased through finance
- Finance options offered through V12 Retail Finance Ltd
- Season Cards renewals are open
Huddersfield Town supporters can renew their Season Cards for the upcoming 2021/22 campaign through V12 Retail Finance Ltd!
Town fans will be able to take advantage of finance option that is available through V12 Retail Finance on the basis of the Representative Example shown below.
Your football club acts as a credit broker and will introduce you to V12 Retail Finance Limited. V12 Retail Finance Limited act as a credit broker and will introduce you to Secure Trust Bank PLC, the lender. If your application is successful, V12 Retail Finance Limited will receive a commission, the amount will vary depending on the amount of credit taken out but will not vary depending on the product chosen.
The lender carries out checks on you with credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Please read the lenders Privacy Statement, which contains more details about how they will process your personal information
Secure Trust Bank PLC privacy statement - https://www.securetrustbank.com/privacy-statement
V12 Retail Finance Limited privacy statement – https://www.v12retailfinance.com/privacy-policy
By completing this application, you are also confirming that you are the Account Holder of the specified UK Bank/Building Society Account and that you are the only person required to authorise direct debit payments from this account
Loan Advance £249.00
*First monthly repayment £46.93
Subsequent monthly repayment £24.90
Number of Payments 10
*Arrangement Fee £22.04
Representative APR 22.40%
Annual Rate of Interest 0.00%
Total Charge for Credit £22.04
Total Amount Payable £271.03
* Collected with the first monthly repayment
V12 Retail Finance Limited Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4LH. Correspondence address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ Tel: 02920 468900.
V12 Retail Finance Limited act as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance for which they will receive a commission. Not all products provided by V12 Retail Finance are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4LH Tel: 0121 693 9100
V12 Retail Finance is a trading name of Secure Trust Bank PLC.
How to apply for V12 Retail Finance:
• Log in to their online account at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/huddersfieldtown/
• Click ‘season tickets’ or ‘renew now’ on the ticketing homepage
• Select the seats you wish to renew and click ‘add to basket’
• Check your details are correct and click ‘proceed to checkout’
• Select the V12 finance application and then click ‘next’
• You will then have to fill in your bank details and 3 years’ worth of employment and address history, please ensure all details are correct as if they aren’t it will result in a rejected application
• Once you have filled in your details you will be presented with a box to check that states you understand that your credit file may be searched
• Click ‘Proceed’
You will then receive an email directly from V12 finance to inform you if your application has been accepted or rejected.
If your application has been rejected please make contact with the Ticket Office on 01484 960606 or email@example.com.
Our Home, Your Home