Town’s game against Derby County will be shown LIVE on iFollow HTAFC
- Supporters can watch Town LIVE on through Sky Sports’ red button
- Season Card holders can watch the game on iFollow HTAFC
- A match pass can also be purchased for non-Season Card Holders
Huddersfield Town supporters can watch Tuesday night’s game against Derby County LIVE on iFollow HTAFC and through the red button on Sky Sports!
Season Card holders will be able to watch the game on iFollow HTAFC. To check you can watch the game, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your account (top-right corner of htafc.com)
- Click on your name
- Scroll down to 'Purchased Packages' and hit the +
Your screen should then look like the below!
For this to have been activated, Season Card Holders needed to have made sure their iFollow HTAFC email address matched the email address on file at the Ticket Office before Monday (19 October 2020).
If you have recently changed your email address, then please wait until the match day to check this.
As mentioned above, supporters who have Sky Sports can watch the game on TV. To do this, hit the red button on your remote and you can select Huddersfield Town vs Derby County.
If you aren’t a Season Card holder and don’t have Sky Sports, then you can purchase a match pass for £10! CLICK HERE to get yours!