Seven more money can’t buy prizes to win if you renew your Season Card early
- Four prizes won so far in the Season Card special draw
- Mr Josh Mawhinney won Directors’ Box tickets for the Luton game
- Six more exciting prizes to be won
There's only four exciting prizes left to be won from Huddersfield Town's special Season Card prize draw!
Darren Priestley from Cleckheaton chose to meet the First Team squad at training (after the coronavirus thread passes) and Daniel Vasey from Wakefield chose a signed home shirt.
Fourth winner Mr Josh Mawhinney chose to dine with the Directors in the Boardroom and to have Directors’ Box Seats for the Luton Town game. He's pictured below with his Dad, Steve.
Josh was the fourth person to win from the draws after Joseph, Geraldine and Craig.
Six-year-old Town fan Joseph Robinson (below) chose to have a box for the Terriers’ game against Luton Town! The box, for 10 people, will be hosted by a former Huddersfield Town player.
Joseph chose this prize as he wanted his whole family to come and watch Huddersfield Town and to have a different match day experience!
Whilst, Geraldine chose to win four complimentary Season Cards for the upcoming campaign. She’d like to bring her grandchildren to Town matches next season!
Geraldine and her husband, Bob, are longstanding Season Card holders.
Bob has been watching Town for 59 years and the couple attended the match against Blackpool on 12 August 1972 when Town beat Blackpool - Dick Krzywicki scored the winning goal!
Like Geraldine, Craig Scargil - the third winner - also chose a FREE Season Card for the 2020/21 campaign.
That means there’s now SIX money can’t buy prizes left to win! Supporters have until Saturday 22 March 2020 to make sure they’re in with a chance of entering the next six draws.
So, what are the remaining prizes that could be won?
1. Lunch with the Cowleys at PPG Canalside, the Club’s Training Ground – one winner for four people*
2. Meet the team at Training – one winner for four people*
3. Signed replica home shirt to be presented at half-time by a player or former player at a game of the Club’s choosing*
4. Signed away replica shirt to be presented at half-time by a player or former player at a game of the Club’s choosing*
5. Tickets and Coach Travel for four supporters to Reading away on Friday 10 April 2020 – (one winner)
6. Tickets and Coach Travel for two supporters for Sheffield Wednesday away on Saturday 18 April 2020 - (one winner)
*dates and fixtures to be agreed
All the winners will be notified by email or telephone within two days of each draw.
Season Cards for the 2020/21 season can be renewed until the close of business Tuesday 31 March 2020 or Thursday 26 March 2020 if you wish to pay by V12 Finance.
CLICK HERE for more information regarding V12 Finance.
Renewing your seat for next season, regardless of which stand your seat is in, will cost:
ADULTS - £249
SENIORS (OVER-60) - £249
UNDER-18S - £129
UNDER-8S - £49
Age qualification is at Saturday 1 August 2020.
Ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users should pay their relevant price class and will receive a free Personal Assistant.
For more information on Town’s 2020/21 Season Cards renewals, please CLICK HERE!