Huddersfield Town supporters urged to stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (key workers only)
- Stay two metres (six ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Here’s the latest information and advice from the Government regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) for Huddersfield Town supporters.
Full guidance on staying at home and away from others.
The single most important action we can all take, in fighting coronavirus, is to stay at home in order to protect the NHS and save lives.
When we reduce our day-to-day contact with other people, we will reduce the spread of the infection. That is why the government is now (23 March 2020) introducing three new measures.
1. Requiring people to stay at home, except for very limited purposes
2. Closing non-essential shops and community spaces
3. Stopping all gatherings of more than two people in public
Every citizen must comply with these new measures. The relevant authorities, including the Police, will be given the powers to enforce them – including through fines and dispersing gatherings.
These measures are effective immediately. The Government will look again at these measures in due course, and relax them if the evidence shows this is possible.
For more information on coronavirus, please CLICK HERE.