Harry Toffolo wins BWF Player of the Month for February
- Left-back named as Blue & White Foundation February Player of the Month for February
- Watch Harry Toffolo’s first goal for Huddersfield Town
- 24-year-old will meet two fans ahead of Wigan Athletic game
Blue and White Foundation members voted Harry Toffolo as Huddersfield Town’s February 2020 Player of the Month!
The left-back has won the award in what was his first full month at the Club, beating Emile Smith Rowe and Lewis O’Brien, who received the rest of the votes.
Toffolo has played every minute of every game following his arrival from Lincoln City in January and featured in all seven of the Club’s fixtures throughout February.
The 24-year-old also scored his first goal for Town during the 1-1 draw at Derby County and provided assists for Elias Kachunga’s opener against Queens Park Rangers and Steve Mounié goal against Charlton Athletic.
Stuart Robertshaw from Dewsbury and 16-year-old Sam Town from Fixby voted for ‘Toffs’ and were randomly drawn out to meet him prior to the Wigan Athletic clash.
Both Stuart and Sam will present the left-back with his Champagne, alongside receiving a commemorative signed photo with the defender.
All the money generated from the £2 a week that Blue & White Foundation members pay goes straight to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
There are plenty of benefits to joining the Blue & White Foundation:
- £5 off your Season Card
- Exclusive Limited Edition offers for BWF members only throughout the year
- 10% discount on all merchandise in the Club Shops and online every Tuesday
- Player of the Month competition to meet your chosen player
- Away ticket ballot
Here’s a full list of benefits for Junior BWF members:
- Mascot opportunity
- Loyalty points for away & Cup games
- Exclusive Birthday card from the players
- 12 years to 16 years player of the month competition to meet your chosen player
- Monthly prize draws
- Junior yearly Fun Day to meet the players
- 10% off Foundation Holiday Camps 5-13 years, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01484 503 764 for more information