Town fans in the UK can purchase a match pass on iFollow HTAFC
- Huddersfield Town fans can watch the game against Bristol City live
- Match pass can be purchased on iFollow HTAFC
- You can buy a match pass for just £10
Can’t make it to the match on Tuesday night? Huddersfield Town supporters can still watch the Bristol City game LIVE!
Fans inside and outside the UK will be able to watch the game LIVE, with commentary, through Town’s iFollow HTAFC subscription service.
The match pass will cost just £10 and allow you to watch the game on your computer, phone or tablet.
If you are already a UK subscriber to iFollow HTAFC, you will still need to purchase a Match Pass to watch the game.
If you are a Town fan living outside the UK, then you will also be able to watch it! You should purchase either an International Season Pass or an International Match Pass.
CLICK HERE to buy a Match Pass!
The Terriers take on Bristol City on Tuesday (25 February 2020), kicking off at 7.45pm.
If you are unsure how to watch the game after you’ve purchased a match pass, don’t worry! An article will appear on the homepage of htafc.com, this will direct you to the stream of the game.
You can also watch it on the Town Square App! To do so, open the app, click more (in the bottom right corner), scroll down to settings, click link account and then HTTV. Once you put in your details, them go back to the menu, click HTTV and then click the LIVE tab.
Here is how you will be able to access Tuesday’s game:
Domestic UK Match Pass
- Costs £10 per game
- Don’t need to have a season or monthly pass (a one-off payment)
- Only certain matches will be available for supporters to watch, including Tuesday’s game
CLICK HERE TO BUY A MATCH PASS!
International Season Pass
- Costs £130 for the season
- Watch several Town matches LIVE
- Receive BBC Radio Leeds commentary for all games
International Match Pass
- Costs £5 per game
- Don’t need to have a Season Pass
- Only certain matches will be available for supporters to watch
If you haven’t signed up for iFollow HTAFC yet – CLICK HERE to sign up!