Steve Mounié wins BWF Player of the Month for January
- Striker named as Blue & White Foundation January Player of the Month
- Steve delighted to have fans support
- Benin international will meet two fans ahead of the Queens Park Rangers game
Blue and White Foundation members voted Steve Mounié as Huddersfield Town’s January 2020 Player of the Month!
The striker has won the award for the first time this season, beating Lewis O’Brien and Christopher Schindler who picked up the rest of the votes.
The 25-year-old has been a key part of Town’s match day squad throughout the month of January, making four appearances.
The Benin international scored his first goal of the month on New Year’s Day against Stoke City and scored another of his signature headers to give the Terriers all three points when beat Hull City.
Reece Dinsdale from Harrogate and 13-year-old Noah Allen from Dewsbury voted for Steve and were randomly drawn out to meet him ahead of the Queens Park Rangers game.
They will both present Steve with his Champagne alongside receiving a commemorative signed photo with the striker.
🏆 Steve Mounié has been named #htafc's January Player of the Month by Blue & White Foundation members.— Huddersfield Town (@htafc) February 1, 2020
🗣 He spoke ahead of @FulhamFC. pic.twitter.com/leT9f7U7I3
All the money generated from the £2 a week that Blue & White Foundation members pay goes straight to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
There are plenty of benefits to joining the Blue & White Foundation:
- £5 off your Season Card
- Exclusive Limited Edition offers for BWF members only throughout the year
- 10% discount on all merchandise in the Club Shops and online every Tuesday
- Player of the Month competition to meet your chosen player
- Away ticket ballot
Here’s a full list of benefits for Junior BWF members:
- Mascot opportunity
- Loyalty points for away & Cup games
- Exclusive Birthday card from the players
- 12 years to 16 years player of the month competition to meet your chosen player
- Monthly prize draws
- Junior yearly Fun Day to meet the players
- 10% off Foundation Holiday Camps 5-13 years, contact email@example.com or call 01484 503 764 for more information
For further information or to join please call 01484 960 697, email firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to join online now!