Free digital match day programme for Huddersfield Town Season Card Holders
- Season Card Holders to receive a digital programme
- Digital programme produced for Town’s game against Watford
- Follow the instructions below to redeem your digital programme
Huddersfield Town Season Card Holders will receive an interactive digital match day programme ahead of the Club’s game against Watford!
The digital version of ‘The Terrier’ will be available to supporters on match day (Saturday 19 December 2020) through their online Ticket Office portal!
That means that you’ll be able to hear from Phil Hodgkinson, Carlos Corberán and Christopher Schindler, alongside much more!
Fraizer Campbell also gives supporters an insight into Christmas at his house, his memories on the festive period and what it’s like to be a footballer during this time of year.
Season Card Holders will be able to gain access to the digital programme by following the below steps:
1. CLICK HERE to log-in to your e-ticketing account.
2. Once you’ve logged-in, click on the ‘Match Tickets’ drop down and click Buy Tickets. Your screen should then look like the example below.
3. Click ‘Select’ on the Digital Match Day Programme and be presented with the page below.
4. Then click the ‘plus’ icon to select one match day programme, then click ‘Find Tickets’.
5. Proceed to the checkout and you will be presented with the below screen.
6. Make sure you agree to the T&Cs and select ‘Complete Purchase’
7. You will then receive an email that contains the link to the match day programme.
8. Click on the link within the email and you can read the digital version of ‘The Terrier’!
Season Card Holders will also receive an email from the Club, where they can access the match day programme!