Two youngsters won the special Junior Blue & White Foundation competition
- Find out who won the Junior Blue & White Foundation competition
- Young supporters challenged to design their own Town kits
- Leo Moon and Ted Ellis won signed Huddersfield Town footballs
Young Huddersfield Town supporters Leo Moon and Ted Ellis won the Junior Blue & White Foundation kit design competition.
Junior BWF members were challenged to design their own Town kits that paid a special recognition to the NHS and the amazing work they are doing.
Town’s Promotions Department received a number of excellent entries but chose the designs of Leo (aged 10) and Ted (aged 6) for their colourful and creative efforts.
The pair were awarded with footballs signed by Huddersfield Town’s First Team squad.
If you join the Blue & White Foundation, you might be able to enter more competitions like this!
Membership comes with many benefits, including the chance to enter the ‘Player of the Month’ competition, which will allow one youngster to meet their chosen player and to receive a signed photo.
Here’s a full list of benefits for Junior BWF members:
- Mascot opportunity
- Loyalty points for away & Cup games
- Exclusive Birthday card from the players
- 12 years to 16 years player of the month competition to meet your chosen player
- Monthly prize draws
- Junior yearly Fun Day to meet the players
- 10% off Foundation Holiday Camps 5-13 years, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01484 503 764 for more information
All proceeds made by Huddersfield Town’s Blue & White Foundation go directly into helping support Town’s Academy.
To become a Blue & White Foundation member, please CLICK HERE or call 01484 960 697.