Design your own Town kit to celebrate the NHS!
- Junior Blue & White Foundation members invited to join competition
- Kids challenged to design a Town kit that celebrates the NHS
- A winner from both age categories will win a signed football
Calling all Junior Blue & White Foundation members - you could win a football signed by the First Team squad if you enter our brand-new drawing and design competition!
The Promotions Department wants to see your best designs of a new, theoretical Huddersfield Town kit with a special twist – one that celebrates the NHS!
Everyone at the Club is so proud and grateful for the amazing work that everyone involved in healthcare is putting in on our behalf during the current Coronavirus pandemic, so we want to see your best NHS-themed kits! Luckily the NHS’ key colours are also Town’s – blue and white – so we’re expecting to see some great kits!
There will be two age categories in the competition – 6 and under and 7-12-year-olds – and we will pick one winner from each group, who will win a football signed by the squad!
You have until 5pm on Friday 17 April 2020 to get your entry in, with winners being contacted on Tuesday 21 April.
We can’t wait to see your entries!
If you join the Blue & White Foundation, you can register your children as junior members for free!
Membership comes with many benefits, including the chance to enter the ‘Player of the Month’ competition, which will allow one youngster to meet their chosen player and to receive a signed photo.
Here’s a full list of benefits for Junior BWF members:
- Mascot opportunity
- Loyalty points for away & Cup games
- Exclusive Birthday card from the players
- 12 years to 16 years player of the month competition to meet your chosen player
- Monthly prize draws
- Junior yearly Fun Day to meet the players
- 10% off Foundation Holiday Camps 5-13 years, contact email@example.com or call 01484 503 764 for more information
All proceeds made by Huddersfield Town’s Blue & White Foundation go directly into helping support Town’s Academy.
To become a Blue & White Foundation member, please CLICK HERE or call 01484 960 697.