Karlan Grant wins first BWF Player of the Month award for 2019/20 season
- Striker named as August BWF Player of the Month
- Karlan Grant wins the first award of this season
- First Junior Blue & White Foundation winner
Blue and White Foundation members voted Karlan Grant as Huddersfield Town’s August 2019 Player of the Month!
When the votes were counted, Karlan narrowly beating goalkeeper Kamil Grabara and midfielder Trevoh Chalobah.
The 21-year-old, who won the award once last year, scored four goals in the opening month of the 2019/20 Sky Bet Championship season.
He kicked off the campaign with a goal against Derby County before bagging against QPR, Fulham and Luton Town.
This was the first time that Junior Blue & White Foundation members were able to vote, and the winner was Oliver Harrop from New Mill!
The 14-year-old will meet Karlan ahead of the game against Sheffield Wednesday and will receive a signed photo.
Blue and White Foundation member Mark Beever from Golcar also voted for Karlan and was randomly drawn out to meet him before the Wednesday game to present him with his champagne.
Mark will also receive a commemorative signed photo with the striker.
All the money generated from the £2 a week that Blue & White Foundation members pay goes straight to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
There are plenty of benefits to joining the Blue & White Foundation:
- £5 off your Season Card
- Exclusive Limited Edition offers for BWF members only throughout the year
- 10% discount on all merchandise in the Club Shops and online every Tuesday
- Player of the Month competition to meet your chosen player
- Away ticket ballot
Here’s a full list of benefits for Junior BWF members:
- Mascot opportunity
- Loyalty points for away & Cup games
- Exclusive Birthday card from the players
- 12 years to 16 years player of the month competition to meet your chosen player
- Monthly prize draws
- Junior yearly Fun Day to meet the players
- 10% off Foundation Holiday Camps 5-13 years, contact email@example.com or call 01484 503 764 for more information