Open to ALL Terrier’s fans for just £10 this is not something you want to miss!
- You can win a Huddersfield Town match sponsor package
- Be Town’s match sponsor against Bristol City
- Raffle tickets go on sale on 23 October 2019
You can be our Match Sponsor for the home match against Bristol City!
Huddersfield Town is offering supporters a fantastic opportunity to enter a raffle draw to become the Match Sponsor for the Terriers’ match vs Bristol City, Tuesday 25 February 2020.
You can enter your name in the draw by purchasing a ticket for just £10 from Town’s Hospitality Team by calling 01484 960 612/613, online or by purchasing tickets on a Town match day from our Golden Gamble sellers!
The raffle tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 23 October 2019, so why not buy yours ahead of the Middlesbrough game!
Andrew Tomes was last season’s winner who enjoyed a fabulous evening with friends and family!
By becoming Match sponsor, you and nine guests will experience a full evening of hospitality and moments that you will never forget!
You will sit in the Director’s Box to watch the game, present the Match Ball to the referee just moments prior to kick off in the centre circle and present the Man of the Match with his champagne!
That’s not all! Here’s everything you will receive if your ticket is pulled out.
• Dining in the White Rose Club Lounge sponsored by Kinect Energy Group
• A VIP car park pass and additional unreserved passes
• Complimentary copies of our match day magazine
• Three course pre match meal
• Complimentary pre match bar
• On pitch presentation prior to kick off to present the match ball to the referee
• Commemorative presentation pre match by one of our Board of Directors
• Comfortable padded seats in the Directors Box to watch the game
• Half-time tea and coffee
• Full-time snack
• Present the Man of the Match with his Champagne
• A signed framed shirt
You will also have a number of advertising opportunities:
• Full page, full colour advert in the match day magazine
• Your brand featured on the commercial page in the match day magazine
• Your brand on the big screen
• Company name on the official match day team sheet
• Your name featured on Club e-shots advertising the game, with a URL link to the website
• Sponsor pictures featured on our on-line Sponsors Gallery
• A photograph memento signed by the man of the match