Receive a free Town 2018/19 shirt printed and signed by a player of your choice!
- Exclusive offer if you join the Blue and White Foundation
- Receive signed Huddersfield Town shirt
- Join B&W Foundation for just £2 a week
Haven’t joined Town’s Blue & White Foundation yet? Well, now is the perfect time!
Join the BWF and receive a free printed and signed shirt with a player of your choice, sign up for twelve months and it’s yours!
Existing members can purchase the same offer for £25 while stocks last.
Please note any persons who have been a previous member and cancelled in the past two years will not be eligible for this offer.
Membership also enters you into lottery draws for ‘money can’t buy’ prizes and share of the weekly £2,000 lottery plus the rollover, as well as the annual end-of-the-year £20,000 jackpot: the end of year draw also includes 10 x £500 runner-up prizes!
Other benefits of joining the Blue and White Town Foundation include a FREE Junior Foundation Membership, which offers the chance for your children or grandchildren to walk out with the First Team as a mascot for upcoming game’s home and away. Junior members have their own half term party which is attended by Town’s First Team players and Head Coach and new this year junior members receive a personalised birthday card from the players.
Not only this, Adults will gain 15 away ticket priority points, whilst juniors will receive five!
- Chance to win two tickets including food in the Frank Worthington Suite every home Premier League game
- £5 off your Season Card
- Exclusive Limited Edition offers for BWF members only throughout the year
- 10% discount on all merchandise in the Club Shops and online every Tuesday
- Player of the Month competition to meet your chosen player
- 10% off Foundation Holiday Camps for children aged 5-13 years - contact email@example.com or call 07908 073 565 for more information
All proceeds made by Huddersfield Town’s Blue & White Foundation go directly into helping support Town’s Academy.
To take advantage of this offer please call the Promotions Department on 01484 960 697 or email Karen Haigh via firstname.lastname@example.org.