Terence Kongolo wins BWF Player of the Month for August
- Kongolo named as August BWF Player of the Month
- Watch some of the defender’s best bits from the month
- One fan is set to meet Terence ahead of Town vs Crystal Palace
Blue and White Foundation members voted Terence Kongolo as Huddersfield Town’s August 2018 Player of the Month!
When the votes were counted, Terence narrowly beat Philip Billing to the prize, thanks to a number of great performances at the back.
The 24-year-old defender helped Town keep a clean sheet against Cardiff City and put in battling displays against both Chelsea and Manchester City.
During the opening month of the season, Terence has made nine successful tackles, 10 interceptions and 20 clearances. Alongside this, he has also won 24 duels against his opponents.
Blue and White Foundation member Mrs Cheryl Johnstone from Linthwaite voted for Terence and was drawn to meet him before Town’s next Premier League home game against Crystal Palace to present him with his Champagne.
Cheryl will also receive a commemorative signed photo with the defender.
You can watch some of Terence Kongolo’s best bits below!
All the money generated from the £2 a week that Blue & White Foundation members pay goes straight to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
There are plenty of benefits to joining the Blue & White Foundation:
- A free exclusive gift for joining
- Entry into the weekly 'On the Move' lottery to win a share of £2,000 worth of prizes and a rollover prize totalling up to a maximum of £5,000
- Entry into a weekly prize draw to win 'money can't buy' prizes
- Entry in to the annual end of year £20,000 jackpot draw with 10 X £500 runner up prizes
- Free junior foundation membership for your children and grandchildren, giving them the chance to be a mascot at a first team game
- Away ticket priority gain 15 points Adult, 5 points junior members