Philip Billing wins BWF Player of the Month for September
- Billing named as September BWF Player of the Month
- Watch some of the midfielder’s best bits from the month
- One fan is set to meet Phil ahead of Town vs Liverpool
Blue and White Foundation members voted Philip Billing as Huddersfield Town’s September 2018 Player of the Month!
When the votes were counted, Phil beat Chris Löwe to the prize, following a number of impressive performances in the middle of midfield.
The 22-year-old midfielder got off to a flying start during September as he scored his first Premier League against Everton at Goodison Park.
As well as being a creative threat going forwards, Phil has also made 26 successful tackles and had a 69% tackle success rate. So far this season, the Denmark Under-21 international has made 287 successful passes.
Blue and White Foundation member Mr John Korzeniewski from Kent voted for Phil and was drawn to meet him before Town’s next Premier League home game against Liverpool to present him with his Champagne.
John Korzeniewski will also receive a commemorative signed photo with the midfielder.
You can watch some of Philip Billing’s best bits below!
Want to know more about Phil’s story in football? Watch an exclusive #HTTV documentary below!
All the money generated from the £2 a week that Blue & White Foundation members pay goes straight to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
There are plenty of benefits to joining the Blue & White Foundation:
- A free exclusive gift for joining
- Entry into the weekly 'On the Move' lottery to win a share of £2,000 worth of prizes and a rollover prize totalling up to a maximum of £5,000
- Entry into a weekly prize draw to win 'money can't buy' prizes
- Entry in to the annual end of year £20,000 jackpot draw with 10 X £500 runner up prizes
- Free junior foundation membership for your children and grandchildren, giving them the chance to be a mascot at a first team game
- Away ticket priority gain 15 points Adult, 5 points junior members