Chris Löwe wins BWF Player of the Month for October
- Left-back named as October BWF Player of the Month
- Chris Löwe: “We need to deliver some results”
- One fan is set to meet Chris ahead of Town vs Fulham
Blue and White Foundation members voted Chris Löwe as Huddersfield Town’s October 2018 Player of the Month!
When the votes were counted, Chris beat his teammates to the prize, following a number of consistent performances at the back.
During the month of October, the left-back got his first assist of the season. He set up Christopher Schindler’s equaliser against Burnley at Turf Moor on Saturday 6 October 2018. The 29-year-old has been a threat down the left this season putting 58 crosses into the area.
Chris has also been vital for David Wagner’s side at the back, having a 60% tackle success percentage, winning 45 duels in nine games and making 35 recoveries.
Blue and White Foundation member Mr Geoff Taylor from Fixby voted for Chris and was drawn to meet him before Town’s next Premier League home game against Fulham to present him with his Champagne.
Geoff Taylor will also receive a commemorative signed photo with the full-back.
After winning the award, the defender spoke to #HTTV and said:
“First of all, I am proud to be named Player of the Month, but that’s not the most important thing for me.
“We have to deliver now, start getting points on the board, start performing and get the points.
“That’s what we are focused on at the minute. We have to turn it around on Monday against Fulham.
“The most important thing is that we get points now.”
You can watch clips from Chris’ interview below on #HTTV!
Subscribe to #HTTV+ to watch the left-back’s full interview as he previews Fulham, thanks the fans and discusses his time under the guidance of David Wagner.
All the money generated from the £2 a week that Blue & White Foundation members pay goes straight to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
There are plenty of benefits to joining the Blue & White Foundation:
- A free exclusive gift for joining
- Entry into the weekly 'On the Move' lottery to win a share of £2,000 worth of prizes and a rollover prize totalling up to a maximum of £5,000
- Entry into a weekly prize draw to win 'money can't buy' prizes
- Entry in to the annual end of year £20,000 jackpot draw with 10 X £500 runner up prizes
- Free junior foundation membership for your children and grandchildren, giving them the chance to be a mascot at a first team game
- Away ticket priority gain 15 points Adult, five points junior members
For further information or to join please call 01484 960 697, email firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to join online now!