Rare opportunity to work with Town’s First Team and Academy
- Exciting to work at Huddersfield Town
- Club looking to recruit a Kit Manager’s Assistant
- Find full job specification below
A rare opportunity to work with Huddersfield Town’s First Team and Academy setup has become available at the Club.
The Club is looking for a new Kit Manager’s Assistant, who will work closely with the First Team Kit Manager to provide an exceptional kit and apparel service to both the First Team and the Development Squads.
Here’s the key tasks that this role would entail:
Kit Manager’s Assistant
- Management of the training kit on a daily basis in conjunction with the First Team Kit Manager
- Printing match kits for both First Team and Development Squad
- Laundry of match and training kits
- Cleaning boots after training sessions
- Supporting the Kit Manager in all areas of kit management operation
- To work all Development Squad matches both Home and Away
- To work all some Home and Away Development Squad matches on a flexible basis this includes fixtures overseas.
Click HERE for the job specification PDF
Closing date: Sunday 20 May 2018
If you would like to join the team as our new Kit Manager’s Assistant, then please email your CV to email@example.com.