Rare opportunity to work at Huddersfield Town
- Exciting to work at Huddersfield Town
- Club looking to recruit a HR Coordinator
- Find full job description below
Have you always wanted to work for Huddersfield Town? A rare opportunity to work in the Club’s HR Department has become available.
The Club is looking for a new HR Coordinator to be involved with the smooth running of day-to-day HR activities across all of Huddersfield Town’s sites.
As HR Coordinator your role will encompass assisting in all elements of the employee lifecycle.
Here’s the key tasks that this role would entail:
- Act as an integral part of the HR Team providing focused service delivery against key objectives;
- Use generalist HR knowledge and understanding of the policies and procedures to provide administrative support;
- Provide an accurate, effective HR service across HTAFC, designing and implementing processes to make everyday tasks easier for people;
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process up to appointment including documentation, pre-employment checks and assisting with interviews;
- Onboarding – ensure all new starter documentation is validated, processed effectively and stored securely;
- Assist with the induction process, including design and delivery;
- Data management – create and maintain an HR database, ensuring that all employee data is processed securely, is stored in a systematic way and is reportable;
- Employee relations – assist with all types of employee meetings and hearings;
- Work with the wider HR team on improving processes, including the design and implementation;
- Support the wider HR team on ad-hoc projects:
- Manage the leaver process that will include exit interviews and trend analysis;
- Metrics – using effectively stored data produce management information;
- And any other reasonable management request
Click HERE for the job description PDF
Closing Date: Sunday 3 June 2018
If you would like to join the team as our new HR Coordinator, then please CLICK HERE.
Huddersfield Town Associated Football Club (HTAFC) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If this role involves the supervision of and work with children and young people or vulnerable adults you will require an Enhanced Criminal Records Check (CRC) through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and clearance for work in football by The FA. As such, this post is exempt for the rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the applicant must disclose all previous convictions including spent convictions.
HTAFC is a diverse Club that respects all characteristics under the Equality Act 2010; we want everyone to feel valued and included within the Club and to achieve their full potential. HTAFC has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequalities by taking positive action where appropriate.