Rare opportunity to shape a vital department in professional sports
- Exciting to work at Huddersfield Town
- Club looking to recruit a Head of Performance Catering
- Find full job specification below
A rare opportunity to shape and drive forward an important aspect of Huddersfield Town’s First Team and Academy setup has become available at the Club.
The right candidate will be afforded the unique opportunity of shaping this strategy on a near blank canvas as the Club continues to grow.
Here’s a little info about what the role would entail:
Head of Performance Catering
As Head of Performance Catering, you will be responsible and accountable for all catering activities for the First Team and the Academy, delivering high-quality catering services. That will include, but not be limited to
- developing menus
- specifications for purchasing food
- the management of catering staff
- developing and monitoring the food and staff budgets
Key Responsibilities of our Duty Manager:
Click HERE for the job specification PDF
Closing date: 20 May
If you would like to join the team as our new Head of Performance Catering, then please apply by clicking HERE.