Match takes place on Saturday 7 April 2018; 3pm kick-off
- Ticket information for Brighton & Hove Albion away
- Match takes place on Saturday 7 April 2018; 3pm kick-off
- Tickets are now on tiered sale
Tickets for Huddersfield Town’s Premier League game against Brighton & Hove Albion are now on sale to supporters with Priority 1, 2, 3 & 4 status.
The Terriers will face Brighton & Hove Albion at the American Express Community (AMEX) Stadium in the Premier League on Saturday 7 April 2018; 3pm kick-off.
Adults - £30
Over-65s - £23
Under-21s - £23
Under-18s - £15
SALE DATES (subject to availability)
Tickets are now on sale to supporters with Priority 1, 2, 3 & 4 status.
Tickets are available to Priority 5 status from 10.30am on Friday 23 March 2018 (Disabled from 9.30am).
The ballot for Brighton & HA tickets opens at 6pm on Friday 23 March 2018, closing at 9am on Saturday 24 March 2018.
Send an email to email@example.com but please do not use this email address for any other queries.
Header as follows:
Brighton, Your Full Name, No of Tickets (i.e. 1 or max 2), Contact Tel No (on which you must be contactable between 9 and 5).
In the body of the email please insert your full address and client reference number.
Successful applicants will be notified by email before and then contacted by telephone for payment details.
Regrettably we will be unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
Town's coaches will depart PPG Canalside at 7.30am, with seats priced at £25 each.
Why not pop in to PPG Canalside for breakfast before your journey? Follow @htafccanalside for more information.
Online: £1.25 per ticket plus 50p per transaction postage
By telephone: £1.50 per ticket + 50p per transaction postage
HOW TO BUY
- Visit the Ticket Office in person; open at the Stadium between 9am and 5pm on weekdays; between 9am and noon on Saturday non-match days or 9am and 5pm on match days
- Phone the Ticket Office on 01484 960606 during the above opening hours; this will cost £1.50 per ticket plus a 50p transaction postage fee
- Online – You can buy your tickets online by clicking here; online booking fees are £1.25 per ticket plus a 50p transaction postage fee.
If you have any queries on logging in to your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries regarding your priority, please email email@example.com.
We will endeavour to answer you queries as soon as possible.