Opportunity to become a Physio at Town’s Academy
- Vacancy available at Town’s Academy
- Club recruiting an Academy Physio
- Find full job specification below
An exciting opportunity to work for Huddersfield Town’s Academy as a physiotherapist has become available.
The Club is looking to recruit a physiotherapist to work within its innovative Academy setup at a Premier League Football Club delivering physiotherapy support services to the Club’s U17 Academy side.
Your key tasks in the role will include:
• Lead in the delivery of physiotherapy support services to the club’s Academy U17 playing squad and other teams as required.
• Assists with the clinical diagnosis, planning and delivery of treatments, and the prevention of injury and illness to the club’s Academy players.
• Maintain a comprehensive database of note keeping in accordance with professional standards requirement.
• Assist with the writing and continually updating of the department’s standard operating procedures.
• Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet the football club’s changing priorities.
• Carry out any other reasonable management request
Click here for a Job Description.
Closing Date: Wednesday 18 July 2018
Please CLICK HERE if you wish to apply for the role.