Tickets available for supporters without a previous booking history
- Supporters without booking history can purchase tickets for Swansea City and Watford
- Tickets available in the Fantastic Media Lower Tier
- Comments from Ticket Office Manager Sue Beaumont
If you’ve wanted to attend a Huddersfield Town match this season but haven’t been able to because you didn’t have a previous booking history, then this is your chance!
Supporters, who don’t have a booking history with the Club, can now purchase tickets for the Terriers’ upcoming Premier League home matches against both Swansea City and Watford.
Tickets in the Fantastic Media Lower Tier are available.
Adults - £30
Over-60s - £20
Under-18s - £15
Huddersfield Town’s Ticket Office Manager Sue Beaumont commented:
“Due to the vast amount of interest in tickets for Huddersfield Town home matches this season, we have limited ticket sales for previous games to supporters who already had a booking history with us.
“However, for our upcoming games there is an opportunity for those who haven’t been able to purchase a ticket in the past to come and watch Premier League football at the John Smith’s Stadium.
“If you’ve been wanting to attend Town matches in the past and haven’t been able to then this is your chance to get a booking history with us by purchasing a ticket for either the Swansea City or Watford match.”
For more information on tickets for Town’s match against Swansea City please CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in the Watford match and want to know more about tickets, then please CLICK HERE.
HOW TO BUY
- In person – visit the John Smith’s Stadium Ticket Office between 9am and 5pm on weekdays, 9am until noon on Saturday non-match days or between 9am and kick-off on Saturday match days
- Over the phone – call the Ticket Office on 01484 960 606 (option 2) during opening hours
- Online – buy tickets 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clicking HERE