Match takes place on Wednesday 9 May 2018; 7.45pm kick-off
- Ticket information for Chelsea away
- Travel to Chelsea for just £1
- Tickets are now on sale to Priority 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 status
Tickets for Huddersfield Town’s Premier League game against Chelsea are now on tiered sale.
The Terriers will face Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Wednesday 9 May 2018; 7.45pm kick-off.
Please note that due to the number of tickets available and to assist supporters wishing to book travel together we are combining priorities for this fixture.
Adults - £30
Over-65s - £23.50
Under-20s - £23.50
Ambulant disabled and carer tickets are free of charge.
Wheelchair disabled and carer tickets are free of charge.
SALE DATES (subject to availability)
Tickets for Town's match against Chelsea are now on sale to Priority 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 status.
The ballot for Chelsea tickets opens at 6pm on Friday 20 April 2018, closing on Saturday 21 April 2018 at 9am.
Send an email to email@example.com but please do not use this email address for any other queries.
Header as follows:
Chelsea, Your Full Name, No of Tickets (i.e. 1 or max 2), Contact Tel No (on which you must be contactable between 9am and 5pm.
In the body of the email please insert your full address and client reference number.
Successful applicants will be notified by email before and then contacted by telephone for payment details.
Regrettably we will be unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
Town's coaches will depart PPG Canalside at 1pm, with seats priced at £1 each - thanks to OPE Sports. Find out why by clicking HERE.
Why not pop in to PPG Canalside for breakfast before your journey? Follow @htafccanalside for more information.
Online: £1.25 per ticket plus 50p per transaction postage
By telephone: £1.50 per ticket + 50p per transaction postage
HOW TO BUY
- Visit the Ticket Office in person; open at the Stadium between 9am and 5pm on weekdays; between 9am and noon on Saturday non-match days or 9am and 5pm on match days
- Phone the Ticket Office on 01484 960606 during the above opening hours; this will cost £1.50 per ticket plus a 50p transaction postage fee
- Online – You can buy your tickets online by clicking here; online booking fees are £1.25 per ticket plus a 50p transaction postage fee.
If you have any queries on logging in to your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries regarding your priority, please email email@example.com.
We will endeavour to answer you queries as soon as possible.