Jonathan Hogg wins BWF Player of the Month for March
- Hogg named as BWF Player of the Month for second time
- Schindler and Hadergjonaj named as runners-up
- One fan is set to meet Jonathan ahead of the Watford match
Huddersfield Town midfielder Jonathan Hogg has been named as the Blue & White Foundation Player of the Month for March 2018.
The 29 year-old has won the award for the second time this season beating previous winner Christopher Schindler and right-back Florent Hadergjonaj to the award. BWF members also voted Jonathan Hogg as Player of the Month in January.
During March, Jonathan started in all of Town’s matches, captaining the Terriers on three occasions.
The midfielder has been a vital figure for David Wagner’s side both offensively and defensively. Hogg has made the fourth most passes for Town this season with 1,150, whilst being third for the Terriers for the amount of successful tackles made.
Blue and White Foundation member Mr Martin Crowther from Horbury voted for Jonathan and was drawn to meet him before Town’s next Premier League home game against Watford to present him with his Champagne.
Martin will also receive a commemorative signed photo with the midfielder.
All the money generated from the £2 a week that Blue & White Foundation members pay goes straight to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
There are plenty of benefits to joining the Blue & White Foundation:
- free Junior membership with mascot opportunity and junior fun days
- entry into the weekly ‘On the Move’ lottery with a chance to win £2,250 in prizes every week
- a weekly rollover cash prize draw up to £5,000
- chance to win the week 52 jackpot of £20,000
- entry into a weekly ‘Money Can’t Buy’ draw to win a VIP experience day out
- limited edition offers only for BWF members
- special ticket priority for away games and cup matches
- free PPG Canalside membership worth £5 per year
- discounted PPG Canalside gym membership £15 per month