Game kicks off on Saturday 14 October 2017 at 3pm
- Ticket info for Swansea City (A)
- Game played on Saturday 14 October; 3pm KO
- Tickets are now on general sale
Tickets for Huddersfield Town’s Premier League match away at Swansea City on Saturday 14 October are now on general sale.
Huddersfield Town has received the maximum allocation of 2,060 tickets for the Premier League game at the Liberty Stadium, which kicks off at 3pm.
Adults - £30
Over-60s - £17.50
Full-time Students - £17.50
Under-16s - £17.50
Ambulant and Wheelchair Disabled appropriate rate with free carer
SALE DATES: (subject to availability)
For info on priority eligibility, click HERE
Tickets for Town's away match against Swansea City are now on GENERAL SALE to all supporters with a previous booking history.
We are hoping to have wheelchair and ambulant disabled tickets for away games available to purchase online in the early part of the season, however in the meantime Wheelchair and Ambulant Supporters can purchase tickets from the Ticket Office, over the telephone on 01484 484123 or if any issues email firstname.lastname@example.org including Swansea Disabled in the subject line.
The ballot for this game has now closed.
Successful applicants will be notified by email before and then contacted by telephone for payment details. Regrettably we will be unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
All tickets booked on or before Wednesday 11 October will be sent out by first class post unless otherwise requested.
Coach travel available for £25 and will depart from PPG Canalside at 7.15am
HOW TO BUY
- In person – visit the John Smith’s Stadium Ticket Office between 9am and 5pm on weekdays, 9am until noon on Saturday non-match days or between 9am and kick-off on Saturday match days
- Over the phone – call the Ticket Office on 01484 484 123 during opening hours
- Online – buy tickets 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clicking HERE
If you have any queries on logging in to your account please email email@example.com
If you have any queries regarding your priority please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to answer your queries as soon as possible.