Head of Football Operations David Moss attended the Patrons evening
- David Moss attends first Patrons Meeting of the 2017/18 season
- Members asked questions to Head of Football Operations
- Join today to attend future Patrons events
Huddersfield Town’s Head of Football Operations David Moss was the special guest at the Patrons ‘An Audience With’ meeting on Thursday 12 October 2017.
At the meeting held at PPG Canalside, a number of topics were discussed ranging from difficult negotiations David has been involved in, the busy summer leading up to the Premier League season and Town’s Head Coach David Wagner.
‘An Audience With’ events are held throughout the season and has previously held events with both Dean Hoyle and David Wagner.
The events are exclusive to Huddersfield Town Patrons and keep checking htafc.com for future events.
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off in Town's shops, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership Card
- Priority ticketing for big home and away games
- Entry into ‘An Audience with’ events at PPG Canalside
- A £5 gift voucher for use in the Stadium Superstore or Packhorse Centre store
All this for £12.50 a quarter (£50 a season) with all proceeds to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
To join the Patrons for the 2017/18 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123 and we will send you a standing order form; alternatively, click HERE to join online.
For queries, please email email@example.com.