Patrons meeting will take place tonight
- Huddersfield Town's David Moss is at the next Patrons meeting
- Members can ask questions to the Head of Football Operations tonight
- Join today for your chance to attend!
Huddersfield Town Head of Football Operations David Moss will be the special guest at the next patrons ‘An Audience With’ meeting, held at PPG Canalside tonight.
The event will start at 7.30pm and will be held in the Radcliffe Suite. Patrons will have the opportunity to ask questions to David on all things football at the Club.
This will be the third Patrons meeting hosted by Town’s Commercial Manager – Partnerships, John Williams following the previous successful ‘An Audience With’ events with both Dean Hoyle and David Wagner.
‘An Audience With’ events are exclusive to Huddersfield Town Patrons.
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off in Town's shops, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership Card
- Priority ticketing for big home and away games
- Entry into ‘An Audience with’ events at PPG Canalside
- A £5 gift voucher for use in the Stadium Superstore or Packhorse Centre store
All this for £12.50 a quarter (£50 a season) with all proceeds to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
To join the Patrons for the 2017/18 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123 and we will send you a standing order form; alternatively, click HERE to join online.
For queries, please email email@example.com